The light that gets you homeSM
The EDC Rotary 250 lumens flashlight (EDC-R1S-250)
has an advanced rotary control that allows you to select any brightness level from 0.02 to 250 lumens. Our unique rotary control provides unmatched ease of use and utility and makes this an ideal everyday-carry flashlight. The EDC Rotary turns on to whatever brightness level the rotary control selects. The blindingly bright maximum output is always available with a press of the button.
And the light is conveniently small and light weight so you can carry it with you wherever you go.
The EDC Rotary 250 lumens flashlight provides the following features:
- Rotary control allows you to select any brightness level with a twist of the knob.
- Lowest cost of ownership - this light is easy on the battery budget.
- Turns on to: brightness selected by rotary control, runtime: depends on selected output.
- Press-and-hold: , runtime: 1.65 hours (tactical), 2.0 hours (ANSI).
- Double-click: Emergency Strobe, runtime: 43 hours (tactical), 45 hours (ANSI).
- Triple-click: Tactical Strobe, runtime: 6.75 hours (tactical), 9 hours (ANSI).
- Potted electronics for the ultimate in reliability under extreme conditions.
- Sealed gold-plated switch for maximum reliability.
- Anti-damage battery compartment protects battery during extreme abuse.
- Nearly unbreakable ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coatings.
- Durable Acme threads used throughout.
- Constant brightness through constant power regulation.
- Elegant low battery warning.
- Designed for both regular lithium batteries and rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Protects rechargeable batteries from over-discharge and sudden death.
- Full thermal management - never gets too hot.
- Aerospace aluminum body protected with black military Type 3 hard anodize. Silver stainless steel crenelated bezel.
- Single 123 battery.
- May be customized for special applications.
- Water/dust proof - IP67, 20m (66 feet) of water.
Ø 25.4mm x 94mm (Ø 1" x 3.7").
- Weight: 102g (3.6oz) including battery.
- Click here for additional details.
See the Custom-built flashlight page for additional configuration options.
EDC Flashlight User's Guide (PDF), EDC Flashlight Advanced User's Guide (PDF) and EDC Flashlight Pocket Reference Card (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Universal pocket clip installation
Payment, shipping, warranty, returns and privacy policies
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Check out the many accessories that can increase the utility of your flashlight. We also have primary batteries and rechargeable batteries and chargers for your flashlight.